LAKELAND ELEMENTARY ART EDUCATION
Our students learn art techniques and skills that they can use to express their individuality, creativity, and enhance their critical thinking abilities.
Progress reports are coming out. Art is graded with conduct scores as directed by the state of Texas Education Department.
If your child has received an "N" for needs improvment, it means I do not have any artwork submitted by them.
Please complete artwork and submit it to Google Classroom or Seesaw.
- Create an art station/bin/bag. Keep it neat and ready to use.
- Use correct handgrip on all tools and sit in correct posture.
- Use good craftsmanship, go with the mistakes, and enjoy the process of creating something only you can do!
- On the back: Lightly sign your name, give it a title, and date your work.
- Clean up, tend to your tools, and share your artwork!
Share your artwork:
1. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Twitter: https://twitter.com/PeggyBear4
3. Drop off/pick up at our campus.