Humble Elementary School
Charles Street Campus
August 1949 - August 1998
Humble Elementary School on Charles Street opened for the 1949-1950 school year.
Prior to that time, students attended the Humble Elementary School that was located on Higgins Street. The Higgins Street building was originally built for Humble High School in 1918, and became the Humble Elementary campus for the 1929-1930 school-year.
After almost 50 years of service, the Charles Street campus was closed and a new Humble Elementary campus was opened on Fieldtree Drive in 1998.