How E-lab works at the DAEP
E-lab works differently than the core classes at the DAEP.
1. A student does intake
2. The E-lab teachers receive the student's schedule - the home campus elective teachers usually do not change when a student is at the DAEP.
3. The E-lab teachers e-mail the home campus teachers telling them that their student is at the DAEP and asking them for work.
4. We receive the work from the home campus teacher.
5. We record the work.
6. We give the work to the student.
7. The student completes the work. If the student needs help the E-lab teacher will help them.
8. The student turns in the completed work.
9. The work is scanned and e-mailed back to the home campus teacher.
10. The home campus receives the work, grades it, and puts the grades in the grade book.
If you have any questions and/or comments please feel to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or 281-641-7435