I am privileged to be piloting Schoology this year. You may access my weekly Agenda on Schoology.
What is Schoology?
Schoology is a safe and secure central hub where all course information, grades, documents, and many assignments can be accessed.
How do Students Access Schoology?
Students can download the APP for Schoology on their phone and login.
Students can login my clicking HERE to access MyHumble. Once they log in to MyHumble, Schoology is directly available to them.
How do Parents Access Schoology?
You will need to retrieve your unique parent access code by logging in to Home Access Center (HAC), selecting the registration icon, and viewing the demographics tab.
To set up your parent account:
1. In your browser, navigate to www.schoology.com
2. In the top right corner of your screen, click the Sign Up button.
3. Select Parent from the options.
4. Enter your unique access code (located in HAC).
5. Enter your name, email address, and password. Once you log in, you'll be able to browse your child's activities by selecting your child's name from the top right dropdown.
6. If you have multiple children at KMS, you can associate additional children using the top right dropdown, selecting "Add Child", and entering the Parent Access Code for your other child/children.