Dear 7-8th Grade Choir Families:
The trip cost is $85 which includes waterpark entrance, lunch, pizza supper, the bus, and a new choir t-shirt to commemorate the trip. Students are not required to go to Schlitterbahn. It is a privilege. Most students' balance has been compoletely paid. Check with your child if you have any questions. I am still working on posting popcorn credit to their Charms Account. If a student loses eligibility for Schlitterbahn, due to scheduling conflict or behavior problems, the student will not be able to receive a refund, but a Schlitterbahn ticket will be provided. Because of financial obligations, once tickets are ordered, no refunds can be made.Itinerary for Saturday, May 25, 2019
8:00 AM Students sign buddy group promise and board bus with their chosen buddy group. 8:15 AM Bus Departs HMS. Any students who miss the bus must get a ride to Galveston. 10:00 AM Pick up tickets at gate, students receive entry bands. 10:05 AM Arrive at Schlitterbahn Galveston Island Waterpark 2026 Lockheed Rd
Galveston, TX 77554
Park Hours: 10:00 AM - 8:00 PM 12:00 PM Lunch at Reserved Area (1st Student Check In; counted late @ 12:31 pm) 2:30 PM Mid Day/2nd Student Check In, (Student counted late at 3:01 pm.) 5:00 PM Pizza Dinner at Reserved Area (3rd Student Check In; counted late @ 5:31 pm)7:00 PM Final Student Check In Time (dry off, get ready to leave.)7:30 PM Exit Schlitterbahn Water Park to board the bus to return to HMS. *Students will be asked to let parents know when we are leaving the Schlitterbahn Parking Lot, and again when we get on Beltway 8, etc.9:00 PM Estimated Arrival at HMS Bus Ramp. Students are expected to communicate with parents, in case we run early or late.Students will receive a copy of the itinerary with check in times included. Check in times will have a 30 minute window before a student is considered late. After that, students will give up park time, by the minute, per number of minutes late.
Checklist for the Trip
1. _____ Arrive dressed in your NEW Trip Shirt / Shorts or swim shorts can be worn as our Informal Uniform.
2. _____ Water-shoes (Strongly suggested), Sandals, or Flip Flops
3. _____ Limit: One Bag per student.
4. _____ Sun protection, hat, sun block, sunglasses, towels (2) recommended, etc…
5. _____ *Optional Extra money for Snacks, the Unlimited Refillable Souvenir Cup (cost approximately $12) and lockers (Cost approximately $18 but can be split and shared among several students). *Remember that Lunch and Dinner are included in the ticket price and so have already been paid for.
6. _____ Dry Clothes to change into for the bus trip home
*Please keep and check through this list while packing so that you are
sure to have everything you will need for the trip.
Rules for the Trip
1. All students must follow the instructions of the chaperones and/or director to ensure a safe and fun trip.
2. All students must maintain modesty at all times while in the Water Park. (no bikinis allowed on the trip at all)
3. All students will remain in their Pre-Assigned Buddy Groups, of three or more, for the duration of the trip to Schlitterbahn.
4. All articles of clothing and/or extra gear (phones, tablets, etc…) are the sole responsibility of the student. *Lockers are available for purchase upon entering the Park
5. All Schlitterbahn Water Park rules must be followed.
6. Inappropriate behavior and/or language will not be tolerated.Please feel free to email me, Ms. Reyna, at email@example.comThanks! Carla Reyna, HMS Choir, 281-641-4029