English 2 and World History
Google Classroom Codes:
- 1st and 2nd Periods: wjwkp5z
- 3rd and 4th Periods: ifgpsph
- 5th Period: flqsnaa
- text @moloya to 81010
"Teaching is the act of sharing the knowledge we have been given by others with the hope that someday, in someway, it again will be passed on."
Schedule of Online Availability for Students
- Monday: 8:00-10:00 and 11:30-3:00
- Tuesday: 8:00-9:00 and 12:00-3:00
- Wednesday: 10:30-3:00
- Thursday: 8:00-9:00 and 12:00-3:00
- Friday: 10:30-3:00
- English 2: 2:00-2:30 Tuesdays
- World History: 2:00-2:30 Wednesdays
I received my initial teaching certificate in Texas in 2006. Since then, I have taught a diverse collection of classes in Texas, California, and Louisiana, including Pre-AP English 1, AP English Language, Gifted ELA, Traditional ELA, and now World History.