Mission of the K-Park High School Library
The mission of the Kingwood Park High School library is to encourage and prepare students to be future ready life long learners and teach students to effectively evaluate digital and print information, accomplished by:
- Creating a positive and inclusive atmosphere which welcomes students, staff and community members.
- Collaboration with teachers on research based assignments.
- Teaching students how to use and evaluate print and digital resources.
- Provide access to relevant and current informational materials in a variety of formats and media.
- Promote curriculum and pleasure reading.