WE NEED PARENT VOLUNTEERS for Project Graduation Night! This night will be the successful event we want it to be for our Seniors with the accurate support from our volunteers!
Here are current opportunities to volunteer and support our Senior Class of 2020....
* Solicit sponsorships and donations from community businesses (See Sponsorship & Donations tab on this webpage)
* Join a Project Graduation committee (Contact any board member for more info - all volunteers are welcome)
* Be available to work a few pre-arranged lunch shifts at SCHS to sell packets or disseminate fundraising forms.
* Seniors and parents attend Project Graduation meetings (Meeting dates are announced monthly on Facebook, Twitter, “At a Glance”, and thru e- mails.).
My child is not a senior yet how does this affect me?
The tradition of Project Graduation rests with the passing of knowledge from one class to the next. The best way to accomplish this is to attend meetings, listen and learn. The role of the Underclassman Executive Board is to prepare to take over and ensure a head start for their class. Sophomore and freshmen parents are always welcome to listen and help.
* VOLUNTEER FOR PROJECT GRAD NIGHT May 23rd! Senior PARENT Volunteers are needed! We have shifts and volunteer opportunities available, Student Check-In, Bus Chaperones, Dance area, Food area, Bowling, Gravity Ropes, Laser Tag, & Arcade/Billards area, etc.
A Sign-Up Genius will be created and emailed out for this event!!