Humble Middle School
An AVID National Demonstration School as well as an AVID School-wide Site of Distinction!Natahia DawkinsSecretary to Principal Sarahdia Johnson
Humble Middle School11207 Will Clayton PkwyHumble, Tx 77346Humble Middle School is incredibly excited to begin our 2019 - 2020 school year! This promises to be a year filled with great opportunities for all of our students as we strive to find ways that we can be even better than we have before! During the 20119 - 2020 school year, we will continue to build upon and refine our proven foundation of good work, honored traditions, and continued excellence in education.......Our vision remains "Making Our Best Better ."
- Attendance is the key to the academic success of your child. Therefore, it is important that students come prepared every day, without excuses but with the expectation of working to their highest potential and being challenged to the highest levels. With your support of ensuring daily attendance in school and setting high standards for your child from home, I can assure you that they will achieve at very high levels academically.
Tips that foster academic success:
- Set an early bedtime that allows for your child to receive plenty of rest.
- Determine a set time and place where homework will be completed.
- At least once a week, if not daily, clean your child’s backpack.
- Make frequent contact with your child’s teacher via notes, emails, or phone calls.
- Celebrate success at all levels of learning.
- Read with your child 20 to 30 minutes a day and limit television and video games during the week. Be sure that they see you reading, thus signifying that reading is important.