Parents - Here's how YOU can get involved!
Click on this link to sign up for various chaperone and volunteer opportunities!
If you volunteer anywhere in the district, HISD is now requiring that all parents fill out the form on this page. It only needs to be filled out once a year, and it is designed to help keep kids safe. Thank you for your cooperation.
1) Attend concerts and events.
2) Join the Booster Club!
- When you pay your child’s activity fee, you are joining the booster club.
- We also have several upgraded membership levels.
3) Volunteer to help at an event.
4) Serve on a committee.
5) Donate—All donations are tax deductible.
- Fundraising Events
- Scents of Soy (Fall Fundraiser)
- Pom Pom Sales @ Homecoming
- World's Finest Chocolate Candy Sales
- Flower Sales at Encore (Spring Show)
- Concession Stand at Cabaret & Encore
- Ad Sales for Encore program
- Other Needs
- Student Uniform Fitting Assistance
- Set Construction and Design
Booster Club Sponsorships
Benefits of sponsorship for all levels:
- Sponsor name listed on a banner* on display at all choir concerts & on pre-concert slide shows
- Sponsor name listed on all choir concert programs
- Pride of supporting vocal music at SCHS!
GRAND UNDERWRITER $1000 - includes 8 tickets to Cabaret & Encore with reserved seating
COMPOSER $500 - includes 6 tickets to Cabaret & Encore with reserved seating
MAESTRO $200 - includes 4 tickets to Cabaret & Encore with reserved seating
CONCERT MASTER $100 - includes 2 tickets to Cabaret & Encore with reserved seating
PATRON $50 - includes 2 tickets to Encore with reserved seating
FRIEND $25Matching Donations
If you work for a company that matches donations, please consider donating to the Choir Activity Fund (under the HISD non-profit status, instead fo the Booster Club). Please let the director know if you need any information to submit to your employer.
How to DONATERemember, when you donate, we keep 100% of the donation to use for students and enhancing their education and experience.1) Donate -
2) Please fill out this Sponsorship form to provide your information for sponsorship benefits.
- Make checks payable to SCHS Choir and mail to 14000 Weckford Blvd, Houston, TX 77044 or
- Donate online
Instructions for donating online
- Go to www.charmsoffice.com.
- Click on "Log In" in the top right hand corner and then "Parents/Students/Helpers."
- The school code is "SummerCreekHSChoir."
- Once you're in, click on "Guest Shopping," then "I am not a student/parent" (if applicable). If you are a parent, you can go into your student's account and go to the Charms Store.
- You will need to set up a login as instructed to "purchase" a donation online. There is a small fee for using PayPal.