New Student Registration
Welcome New Students!
Registration for school year 2021-2022 is now open for all grades!
Please complete the following steps to register a student who has never attended Humble ISD or previously attended Humble ISD, withdrew, and is re-enrolling.
1. Complete and submit the 2021-2022 New Student Registration form online.
2. All documentation must be uploaded into the online application or emailed to the campus registrar.
- Child's proof of age and proof of identity (birth certificate or other legal document)
- Parent/Guardian's driver's license or passport for identificaton purposes
- Immunization records - must be SIGNED or STAMPED by the physician or his/her designee or public health personnel (including MyChart records)
- Proof of residency in Humble ISD
- For students residing in a house, the lease, deed, or a current utility (gas, water, electricity) bill is required.
- For students residing in an apartment, a lease containing parent and student names or a letter from apartment manager is required.
- If both parent and student live with a relative or friend in Humble ISD whose residence is not an apartment, the parent and the person with whom they reside must submit a notarized Verification of Address affidavit form. Email the campus registrar to request the required form.
- Previous school records (report card or transcript) and withdrawal documents, if applicable
- Standarized test results, if available
3. Contact your campus registrar to email documents and confirm your student's registration is complete.
4. Check the campus website for back-to-school information.
5. AFTER enrollment is complete at the campus, set up a Home Access Center (HAC) account to monitor and view your student's academic progress, schedule, grades, test scores, and attendance throughout the year.
If you have a new-to-district enrollment question, or need assistance with your parent/guardian HAC account, please complete the online Request for Assistance form.
Elementary campus registrars are not on contract June 9 through July 25. New student enrollment forms submitted online during this time period will be processed after July 26.