Welcome to the JFE Registrar's Office

  • Diana Ortiz

    Here, you will find information about registration, helpful links, and a quick way to report an absence for your student!

    Registration Information

    • New students must complete online enrollment HERE (this includes students who left Humble ISD and are now returning). After that is complete, please gather the following items:
      • Student(s) Birth Certificate
      • Parent/Guardians ID 
      • Shot Record (Required Immunizations can be found HERE)
      • Withdraw Paperwork from prior school (If applicable)
      • Proof of Residency ( Utility Bill for homes dated within the last 30 days, or Apartment Lease which includes students name)

    Once all paperwork has been obtained, please call us at (281) 641-2700 to schedule an appointment. 

    Reporting an Absence

    If your student has been absent, a note is required to excuse that absence within 48 hours of the students return.  To make things easier for busy parents you can now report an absence online right HERE. You can include any attachments such as doctors notes. If you or a doctor's office needs to fax in a note, the number is (281) 641-2717.