RMS CELL PHONE POLICY1. The taking of pictures and videos on campus by students during the school day is a violation of the Humble ISD acceptable use policy.
2. Students are to use the Humble ISD Wifi network for access to their devices when they are on campus.
3. Cellular devices are to be used on campus for academic purposes only during the school day.
4. Students may use their devices before school to play games if their parents give them permission, but once the bell rings to go to class those devices should be turned off and put away.
5. Phones may only be used in class under the direction of the classroom teacher for academic reasons.
6. We would advise that you check your students social media accounts on a regular basis and talk to them about their digital footprint.