Students! I am looking forward to a wonderful school year with everyone. I hope that the information you will be learning will be beneficial to you. I encourage you to be open to learning new things and not being afraid to fail. Remember, there is a lesson in everything! I am here to help you in anyway possible. My door is always open. I want you to know that I choose to be here and hope that you all are too! I want to make a difference in your lives. This is going to be the best year yet!Ms. Wells
1ST Biology (Level)2ND Biology (Level)3RD Conference4TH Biology (Level)5TH Biology (Pre-AP)6TH Biology (Pre-AP)7TH Biology (Level)
T/W/TH 6:45-7:15 AMTuesday & Wednesday 2pm-3pm
- Be on time.
- Students may not leave the classroom the first 10 minutes, or the last 10 minutes, of the class period.
- Follow rules for responsible computer and network use as outlined in the Humble ISD Responsible Use Policy.
- Complete all assignments to the best of your individual ability.
- Treat students, adults, and visitors to the classroom with respect.
- Do not bring food or drink into the classroom. This includes gum. Water is only acceptable.
- Do not use cellphones in the classroom without permission and do not use outlets and USB ports to charge cellphones.