Students! I am looking forward to a wonderful school year with everyone. I hope that the information you will be learning will be beneficial to you. I encourage you to be open to learning new things and not being afraid to fail. Remember, there is a lesson in everything! I am here to help you in anyway possible. My door is always open. I want you to know that I choose to be here and hope that you all are too! I want to make a difference in your lives. This is going to be the best year yet!Ms. Wells
1ST Conference2ND Business Law Room 17473RD Business Information Management - Room 17684TH Business Information Management- Room 17265TH Business Information Management - Room 18136TH Business Information Management- Room 18137TH Business Information Management - Room 1813
T/W/TH 6:45-7:15 AMM-3:00-3:30 pm
- Be on time.
- Log-in to the assigned computer upon entering the room, and log-out when the release bell rings.
- Students may not leave the classroom the first 10 minutes, or the last 10 minutes, of the class period.
- Follow rules for responsible computer and network use as outlined in the Humble ISD Responsible Use Policy.
- Complete all assignments to the best of your individual ability.
- Treat students, adults, and visitors to the classroom with respect.
- Do not bring food or drink into the classroom. Water is only acceptable.
- Do not use cellphones in the classroom without permission and do not use outlets and USB ports to charge cellphones.