• Attention Parent/Guardian,

    If your student has withdrawn from Humble ISD and they have a balance left on their account, you may choose one of three options listed below (click here for a list of closed accounts with balances)

    TRANSFER - You may transfer the balance.  If you have any other students attending Humble ISD or want to select a student of your choice, we would be happy to transfer the funds to that student’s lunch account.

    DONATE - You may donate the balance. We will deposit the money into “The Elementary Donated Meal Fund” to pay for a student who need money for lunch.

    REFUND - You may request a refund

    Please respond with your choice by emailing Julie.Naldrett@humbleisd.net at the Child Nutrition Dept. giving us your permission to transfer, donate, or your student’s account balance.


    You may fill out a Lunch Account Disbursement Request Form (click here) and do one of the following:

    1.     Return it to any Humble ISD campus or cafeteria

    2.     Mail it to Humble ISD/Child Nutrition Department, P.O. Box 2000, Humble, TX 77347-2000

    3.     E-mail it to Julie.Naldrett@humbleisd.net

    If you are requesting a refund, a check for the remaining balance will be mailed to you. Please include your current mailing address.

    You will receive an email showing the refund transaction and the date the amount was deducted from your student's lunch account.  Please allow 2-3 weeks from the date of the transaction for your check to arrive.

    Thank you,


    Thank you,

    Julie Naldrett
    Federal Programs Specialist
    Child Nutrition Humble ISD
    Office Hours 7:00 AM - 3:30 PM

    In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA. Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits. Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339. Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English. To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online at: http://www.ascr.usda.gov/complaint_filing_cust.html, and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by: (1) mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights, 1400 Independence Avenue, SW, Washington, D.C. 20250-9410; (2) fax: (202) 690-7442; or (3) email: program.intake@usda.gov. This institution is an equal opportunity provider.


    De conformidad con la Ley Federal de Derechos Civiles y los reglamentos y políticas de derechos civiles del Departamento de Agricultura de los EE. UU. (USDA, por sus siglas en inglés), se prohíbe que el USDA, sus agencias, oficinas, empleados e instituciones que participan o administran programas del USDA discriminen sobre la base de raza, color, nacionalidad, sexo, discapacidad, edad, o en represalia o venganza por actividades previas de derechos civiles en algún programa o actividad realizados o financiados por el USDA. Las personas con discapacidades que necesiten medios alternativos para la comunicación de la información del programa (por ejemplo, sistema Braille, letras grandes, cintas de audio, lenguaje de señas americano, etc.), deben ponerse en contacto con la agencia (estatal o local) en la que solicitaron los beneficios. Las personas sordas, con dificultades de audición o discapacidades del habla pueden comunicarse con el USDA por medio del Federal Relay Service [Servicio Federal de Retransmisión] al (800) 877-8339. Además, la información del programa se puede proporcionar en otros idiomas. Para presentar una denuncia de discriminación, complete el Formulario de Denuncia de Discriminación del Programa del USDA, (AD-3027) que está disponible en línea en: http://www.ascr.usda.gov/complaint_filing_cust.html y en cualquier oficina del USDA, o bien escriba una carta dirigida al USDA e incluya en la carta toda la información solicitada en el formulario. Para solicitar una copia del formulario de denuncia, llame al (866) 632-9992. Haga llegar su formulario lleno o carta al USDA por: (1) correo: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights, 1400 Independence Avenue, SW, Washington, D.C. 20250-9410; (2) fax: (202) 690-7442; o (3) correo electrónico: program.intake@usda.gov. Esta institución es un proveedor que ofrece igualdad de oportunidades.