These forms are required for students who have severe or life threatening allergies.
3. Authorization to Administer Medication Form- For student's who require medications on campus. **If your student requires more than one medication please fill out one of these forms per medication.** Medications can not be brought on campus by students. All medications have to be brought to and from campus by an adult.
4. Diet Modification- If your child has a severe/life threatening food allergy please fill out this form as well as have your child's doctor fill out and sign the physician's documentation section.
5. Release of Records - Please fill this out, sign, and date. This makes communication of your child's conditions, medication orders, etc. much easier!
These forms are required for those students have been diagnosed with asthma.
3. Authorization and Permission for Medication Administration - This form will be required if the student requires medication on campus. *One form per medication needs to be filled out!* For example, if the student requires one inhaler and one nebulizer medication two of these forms are needed, one for each medication.
4. Release of Records - This form is extremely helpful when needing to exchange information to/from the nurse and your physician's office. With this filled out the school nurse can communicate with your doctor much easier!
This form is required to be filled out by parent/guardian as well as physician PER medication required on campus. ** Students are not allowed to carry medication on campus including beginning/end of school. Medications have to be brought on campus by an ADULT.**
For PreK : Pre-K Immunizations 2019-2020
For Grades K-12: KG-12 Immunizations 2019-2020
**Per Texas state law: ALL shot records must have a doctor's stamp or signature to be valid. If your student's shot record does not have a physician stamp or signature please contact your physician's office and receive a valid copy. Please provide the valid copy to the school nurse as soon as possible or fax to 281-641-5017! Thank you!
Reasons of Conscience Affidavits: Please visit https://corequest.dshs.texas.gov/
**Please note affidavits are good for two years from the signature/notary date. The affidavit has to be notarized and presented to the school within 90 days of the signature date if the student is new to the district. The school district has to have the original affidavit, copies can not be accepted.