New Student Registration
7:30 - 11:30 am Mon/Tues/Wed/Fri
9:00 - 11:30 am Thurs
Parents are required to complete the ONLINE REGISTRATION for students who are new to Humble ISD.
- August 7-10 Appointment Only, Call 281-641-6300 to schedule an appointment
- August 14-18 from 7am-2pm
- August 21-25 from 7am-2pm
Once your online enrollment is complete, please bring the following required documents to the HHS Registrar's Office:
- Proof of residency (light bill, water bill, gas bill, lease or deed). These are the only accepted documents for proof of residency. Your bill MUST be current within the last 30 days and NOT be a late or disconnect notice.
If your bill shows service to an apartment, you must also submit your apartment lease with your proof of residency. This lease must be in the parent/guardian's name and list the names of the students you are enrolling as occupants in that apartment.
- Immunization (shots) records for the student.
- Transcript from previous school (or report card showing PROMOTED TO 9th GRADE if your child just finished 8th grade).
- Birth certificate.
- Withdrawal form from prevous school attended.
- Attendance record and discipline record from previous school attended.
We are unable to complete enrollment on the same day if you are unable to present all of the required documentation. All of the above can be obtained from the previous school. It is the legal right of the parent/guardian to ask for, and receive, upon withdrawal from previous school.
Please be aware of the following important facts:
- If you are not the student's legal guardian, you will be asked to fill out guardianship paperwork that must be filed at the downtown Houston courthouse. These papers can be picked up in the Registrar's Office during normal business hours.
You cannot enroll your student until this paperwork is completed.
- If you live with another family and are using that family's utility bill to enroll in Humble ISD, you will be asked to fill out an Address Verification form and have it notarized. This paper can be picked up in the Registrar's Office during normal business hours. You cannot enroll your student until this paperwok is completed.
ENROLLMENT HOURS: 7:30 am - 1:00 pm Monday/Tuesday/Wednesday/Friday. 9:00 am - 1:00 pm Thursdays.