• Initial withdraw paperwork can be filled out and turned in between the hours of 7:30 a.m. - 1:00 pm Mon/Tues/Wed/Fri.  THURS: 9am-1pm

    A student may ONLY be withdrawn from school by his/her parent or guardian.

    WITHDRAWING YOUR STUDENT IS A 24 hours "in advance" process.

    The birth parent or Legal Guardian (step parents are not legal guardians) will complete the Initial paperwork.

    Your withdrawal packet will then be prepared and ready for you to pick-up 24 hours later.

    Please Note:  You MUST know the name and address of the school you are transferring your student to.  Parents will be unable to enroll in a new school without the Humble High School withdrawal packet.

    To receive withdrawal or transfer papers for your student all textbooks, library books, and any club's or organization's equipment must be returned prior to the withdrawal.


    1. A student may be withdrawn from school before the end of the year ONLY by a parent or guardian.

    2. 24 hour Advance Notice is required.

    3. All Textbooks, library books, uniforms & equipment must be turned in BEFORE withdrawing a student.

    4. Your Cafeteria account must be paid in full before a withdraw can be completed.

    5. Special permission must be obtained from the Office of the Assistant Superintendent before a student may be withdrawn by  someone other than the parent or guardian.

    6. Students OVER 18 who are withdrawing MUST have the parent/guardian who initially enrolled them, withdraw them.