COMMUNITY REWARDS PROGRAM
The Kroger Community Rewards Program donates $1 million annually. Each organization will earn a percentage of the $1 million equal to the percentage of total earned contributions attributable to that organization.
How do parents get started earning rewards for HE PTA?
Kroger Community Rewards
Sync Kroger card up to Humble Elementary PTO # NEW NUMBER IS BC696
INSTRUCTIONS FOR KROGER COMMUNITY REWARDS SUPPORTERS:
The first day you can link your Kroger Plus Card to your organization is March 21, 2014.
All supporters must have a registered Kroger Plus card account online to be able to link their card to your organization.
· Do you use your phone number at the register? Call 800-576-4377 and select option 4 to get your Plus Card number.
· If you do not have a Kroger Plus Card, they are available at the customer service desk at any Kroger.
Register online at www.krogercommunityrewards.com.
- If you are a new online customer, click on SIGN UP TODAY in the ‘New Customer?’ box to register.
- To sign up you will need to enter your zip code, click on favorite store, enter your email address, create a password, and agree to the terms and conditions.
- Once you are done entering your information you will get a message asking you to check your e-mail inbox and click on the link within the body of the e-mail that was sent
· Click on My Account and use your email address and password to proceed to the next step.
· Once you are logged in, click on Edit Kroger Community Rewards information and input your Kroger Plus card number.
· Update or confirm your information.
· Enter your NPO’s number or the name of the organization or select an organization from list and click on confirm.
· To verify you enrolled correctly, you will see your organizations name on the right side of your information page.
Remember, you must swipe your registered Kroger Plus Card or use their Alt ID when shopping for each purchase