Student Supply List
Each 5th grade student needs to come to school with the following materials:
12x18 bright white construction paper 50ct.
Elmer's school glue (liquid)
Elmer’s glue sticks (4)
Pencil bag with grommets
Kleenex box 84ct. (2)
No.2 Ticonderoga pre-sharpened pencils (36)
wide ruled black marble composition book 100ct. (5)
Crayola pre-sharpened colored pencils 12ct.
blue plastic 2-pocket folder
red plastic 2-pocket folder
yellow plastic 2-pocket folder
large Pink Pearl/Carnation erasers (2)
Sharpie, black fine tip marker
Expo, black dry erase chisel tip marker (2)
Students may also desire to have their own earbud headphones and a "case"
(Altoids box - decorated with their name)
ADDITIONALLY, we are ALWAYS appreciative of the following donated school supplies:
- Donations made to our DonorsChoose.org grants (search Lakeshore Elementary)
- Amazon Gift Cards (to purchase needed extension items throughout the year)
- Command strips - all sizes and types
- gallon-sized ziplock baggies
- brown paper bags
- baby wipes
- pencil sharpeners that catch their shavings
- non-alcohol hand sanitizer
- white card stock paper
- wet-glue bottles
THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!