To ensure that the classroom is a place that promotes learning, the following rules will be implemented and must be followed during class:
- Must be wearing a mask properly (Nose and Mouth)
- Be in your seat and ready to work when bell rings.
- Bring all materials to class.
- NO personal grooming during class time (this includes make-up, nail care, dental care,etc).
- Follow directions the first time they are given.
- Be Respectful and helpful to others.
*School wide discipline policies will be enforced at all times.
Consequences of Breaking a Rule: Order will depend on the issue being addressed
- Verbal Warning and a Time-Out or Referral.*
- Call Home and/or to Coach and/or Referral.*
*Teacher detention may be given along with Consequence 1 and 2.
I will be implementing a Red Zone for the school year to prevent an abuse of the below stated uses for phones and electronic devices.
My classroom rules for cellphone and electronics use are:
- You may not text, snap chat, instagram, make calls, take pictures, videos, etc while I am giving instruction and while you are working independtly.
- During presentations you are not allowed to have your phone out at all -- all attention is to be given to the presenter - failure to follow this rule will affect your presentation grade.
- Once we have completed our work I will allow you to use your phone as long as what you are doing is school appropriate and you are not violating the district cellphone/electronic policies.
- It is never ok to make or receive calls during class -- if you have a phone call you need to accept please let me know so that you can step out. If you have a special situation where you are waiting for a call or text let me know in advance.
- Failure to comply with the electronics policy will result in an automatic referral.
All of these will be implemented all school year starting from day 1.