Class Room Procedures & Protocols
- Come to class on time.
- Be prepared to learn with supplies-pencil/pen, paper.
- Students may not leave the classroom the first 10 minutes, or the last 10 minutes, of the class period.
- Follow rules for responsible computer and network use as outlined in the Humble ISD Responsible Use Policy.
- Complete all assignments to the best of your individual ability.
- Treat each other students, adults, and visitors to the classroom with respect.
- Do not bring food or drink into the classroom.
- Do not use cellphones in the classroom without permission and do not use outlets and USB ports to charge cellphones
Check in at the door:
- Name badge must be around neck, must in dress code.
- Late- Must have a pass to enter class.
- Go to assigned SEAT & Cell Phone need to be put AWAY.
- Take responsibility for your own work and actions.
- Listen when other are speaking-no interruption or side conversations.
- Stay in your seats until releases by the teacher.
ABSENCES & MAKE UP WORK
- You must realize that an absence means you are behind in your work.
- You are responsible to make up any of your tests and assignments missed.
You must make an appointment with your teacher before or after school immediately to make-up all work and tests.
- All Students are expected to Respect teacher, fellow students, classroom guest.
- Cell Phone 1st Offense - Class C Ticket
- Cell Phone 2nd Offense- Class A Misd.-- Email to Parent
- Cell Phone 3rd Offense- State Jail Felony-- Referral to Principal