Mrs. Otis’ Classroom Expectations:
- Expect to Learn
- Act Respectively
- Be prepared
- Listen to Others
- Exit only at the Bell
1st Offense – Verbal Warning
2nd Offense – Conference with student and parent contact
3rd Offense – Office referral (Any severe disruption in class will be immediately sent to the office.)
- Be on time.
- Log-in to assigned computer upon entering the room, and log-out when the release bell rings.
- Students may not leave the classroom the first 10 minutes, or the last 10 minutes, of the class period.
- Follow rules for responsible computer and network use as outlined in the Humble ISD Responsible Use Policy.
- Complete all assignments to the best of your individual ability.
- Treat students, adults, and visitors to the classroom with respect.
- Do not bring food or drink into the classroom. Water is only acceptable.
- Do not use cellphones in the classroom without permission and do not use outlets and USB ports to charge cellphones.
- Class ends when the bell rings. No lining up at the door.