The Kingwood Park HS Choir uses a system of communication, testing, and financial accounting called Charms Office.
This is a cloud based system with a free interactive mobile app. This system streamlines the way things are done regarding email, calendars, forms, practice tracks, and payments. It will eventually give us the option of online credit card payments for trips and other events.
To start things off we need your help updating records to maximize this systems full capability.
Charms Setup Information
Go to: https://www.charmsoffice.com/charms/plogin.asp
- Enter school code: KingwoodParkChoir
- Near the top left hand corner for "Student Area Password" enter your child's Student ID#. If this does not work, please contact Mr. Fahnders @ firstname.lastname@example.org .
- Select the blue icon "Update Info"
Please check all of the student's information (student phone and email information will only be used to communicate choir information)
- If changes are needed, make them and then click the Green "Update" button at the top right corner.
- Next, click blue "Add New Adult" button near the bottom left corner of the page.
- Please enter the parent information and then click the Green "Update" button at the top right corner.
- To enter additional parents information click blue "Add New Adult" button near the top left corner.
RECORDING IN CHARMS
For help recording in Charms, please refer to the following documents: