All About Mrs. Mines
Welcome to our 2022-2023 School Year! I am excited to meet my new class. Until then, here are some facts about me:
- I grew up in South Dakota
- I love and miss SNOW
- Moved to Texas in 2005
- I have taught 5th grade and 3rd grade in my 16 years of teaching.
- I am excited to add 2nd grade to my teaching career.
- I have been Married to my wonderful husband for 13 years
- We have two children: Daniel-11 years old and Hazel-7 years old
- We also have a mini zoo: 2 dog, 2 cats, 3 chickens, 1 guinnea pig, and 1 beaded dragon!!
- I enjoy spending time with family and friends
- Some hobbies and activities I enjoy are: gardening, observing nature/taking photos, learning how to crochet and sew, crafting, and reading.
2nd Grade-Math and Science