Quest Early College High School Transcript Requests

  • High School Seniors - Please come to the registrar's office.  A Transcript Request Form must be filled out and turned in for each transcript requested. 

    2018 School Year Graduates - Please email _______ to request a transcript. 

    To request transcripts or records for 2017 or prior, please contact the records department

    The Records Department is located at:
    Humble ISD Board, Business and Technology Center
    20200 Eastway Village Dr.
    Humble, Tx 77338

    *If you attended any other school in the Humble Independent School district, you must request records from that school or the district's records department.

    Senior Final Transcript Request - for students just graduated from Quest ECHS. 

    Final transcripts must be requested; they are not automatically sent.  This request should be submitted to the registrar’s office toward the end of a student’s senior year using the form accessed here.  The transcript will be mailed to the school indicated (the college a student has been accepted to) after the student graduates and the student’s transcript is final if all paperwork is submitted.