• Interested New Students

    Sconzo Early College High School (ECHS) is a school of choice. As an early college high school, transfers to Sconzo ECHS are only allowed if the student is transferring from an ECHS outside of Humble ISD.  Enrollment at Sconzo ECHS cannot be guaranteed unless a space is available in that cohort. Students who are moving into Humble ISD from another ECHS should contact the registrar for more information. 

    In District Transfer Request Instructions (Return back to your home campus)
    Students who choose to attend Sconzo Early College High School make a commitment to stay at least one school year.  This is in line with the district's rules for transferring into a school of choice.  At the end of the school year, you must make an appointment with the Principal for an exit interview, request a transfer from the school district’s transfer office before you can withdraw.  If the district then approves the transfer request, they will notify you and SECH.  At that time, you should call and make an appointment with the registrar to withdraw the student.

    Withdrawals – Moving Out of District
    Please call and make an appointment with the registrar to schedule an out of District Withdrawal. 

    Please be prepared to return Library Books, textbooks, and electronic devices  at the time of withdrawal.

    You may pay any fines or fees owed on REVTRAK