Moving over the Summer?

    • If your student is not returning to KPHS for the 2019-20 school year, please print and complete the Intent to Move form.
    • Return completed form to the Registrar's office prior to the last week of school.  The new school will request official records. 

    • Important: The student must complete final semester exams to receive credit.