Moving over the summer?

  • If your student is not returning to SCHS for the 2019-2020 school year, please print and complete the Intent To Move Form.

    Return completed form to the Registrar's office prior to the last week of school.  The new school will request official records, at that time the student will be withdrawn.
    Important: The student must complete final semester exams to receive credit.