You will need the following documentation to register your child:
- Official birth certificate (not the hospital certificate) or passport (For students born in Texas who need a birth certificate, you can get one from the New Caney Court House.)
- Recent utility bill for residency requirement
- If a parent/child is living with someone whose name is different than what appears on the bill, an additional NOTARIZED form must be completed. Please see the Registrar for more information.
- If a child is living with a guardian rather than a parent in our attendance area, a different NOTARIZED form must be completed. Please see the Registrar for more information.
- Lease or rental contracts used to verify residency – must list the student’s name on it.
- Immunizations signed by a doctor or clinic as follows:
- 3 doses oral polio vaccine (OPV/IPV), including one dose given on/after the 4th birthday
- 4 doses of diphtheria/tetanus/pertussis (DPT/DTaP/DT/Td), including one dose on/after the 4th birthday
- 2 doses MMR – first given on/after 1st birthday
- 2 doses of varicella vaccine (chicken pox vaccine) or signed documentation stating they have had the disease (form provided if needed)
- 3 doses of Hepatitis B
- 2 doses of Hepatitis A