For Transcripts-Current Students: Print out this form, follow directions on the form and see the Registrar.Click here for form and see instructions belowAlumni Students: Click here
Transcripts for State of Texas schools can be transferred electronically at no cost.
Selected private universities within Texas also have this option (Baylor, for example)
You will receive 1 free paper transcript, subsequent official paper transcripts are $2 each.
You must provide the Registrar with the address where the transcript will be sent.
On the Senior Checkout List, given to seniors in the days prior to graduation, college bound seniors will indicate where their FINAL transcript will be sent.
Students who have taken DUAL CREDIT must also send their Lonestar transcript to the college they will be attending.
Follow these directions:
To request an Official Transcript - Cost: $9 per transcript
- Go to www.lonestar.edu
- Log on to your myLonestar account
- Click on the ‘Request My Transcript’ link on the far right side of the page, midway down the right column
- Click the ‘Order A Transcript Now’ button and fill in the required information
- If your school is not listed, choose the “my school is not on the list” and fill in the school information, including the physical address and your transcript should be mailed directly to the school
If you cannot access your myLonestar account follow these steps:
- Go to www.getmytranscript.com
- Select your school and click ‘Submit’
- Click the ‘Order-Track-Verify’ button on the top right-hand side of the page and fill in
the required information
If you have issues ordering your transcript unrelated to a hold or balance contact:
- NATIONAL STUDENT CLEARINGHOUSE
703-742-4200 M-Th 9am-7pm, F: 9am-5pm