HISD Home Access Center
The Home Access Center (HAC) allows students and guardians to view student current coursework and grades, attendance, scheduling, progress reports, and report cards. Students and guardians have access to HAC for viewing student information.To register for a new account:
- Click on the Home Access Center icon at the top right of the BBE website (it's an A+ symbol in a circle). The Home Access Center webpage displays (or click here).
- At the bottom of the window it says, "If you do not have a username and password for Home Access Center, you can register by clicking here." Click there. The Home Access Center User Registration webpage displays.
- Enter the required information into the fields. This information must match the guardian information in your student's registration information. If the information matches more than one contact, the individual must also enter the email address that was provided to the district. NOTE: You cannot register for HAC if you have not provided the district with an email address.
- Click Register. An email will be sent to you with your temporary password. If you do not receive this email, contact the registration office to verify that the email address on your student's contacts page is your correct email address.
- Once you have received the email with temporary password, go back to the HAC webpage and enter your username and password into the appropriate fields.
- Click Log In. The next screen has two possible outcomes: (1) If this is the first time that you have logged in to the HAC, you will be asked to provide two security questions and answers (press Continue after completing the task), and (2) If you have previously logged in, you will see either a screen that lists of your students enrolled in HISD or you will go straight to the Daily Summary Page.
If you receive an ERROR MESSAGE that will not allow you to setup your account, please contact your student's Campus HAC Coordinator, Kim Pruitt.