Communication between school and each family is a MUST for success! Here are a few ways that WCE will communicate with parents this school year.
1. Email blasts of the Cardinal Chronicle every week.
2. Friday folders every week. These folders will contain graded papers, some memos, conduct grades, comments and tutoring marks if necessary. Parents review the contents of the folder and send it back to school on Monday. Students who bring in their folder on Monday, will earn a ticket toward classroom prizes.
3. Report Cards
4. Teacher websites. Please mark this site as one of your favorites. I hope that you will visit it often for current news.
5. Email, Phone calls, and conferences will be ongoing.
7. My planning period is from 9:05-9:55 Monday - Thursday. I will attempt to answer email at that time.
We must work together in order for your child to reach every potential goal!