Flight School this year will be a little different. There are three attachments to this email to help explain the process.
- In the past, this was done in lines over the course of a half-day. That will now be online and may be completed anytime starting July 19 through July 31. Detailed information is provided. Please read the information carefully.
- The other part of Flight School was for the clubs & organizations, moving through the building, ID’s, parking permits, and all of the Spirit Gear for purchase. We are calling that the “Eagle Roundup”. That will be in person on July 28th and 29th. Please see the attachment.
- If you have any problems with online registration, get help at this website.
We would like to make your Online 2021- 2022 School Registration process as smooth as possible. Please read the following information regarding online registration carefully. In-person Flight School will NOT be held at AHS this year, all required registration forms will be completed online. We urge parents to complete the online registration process by the scheduled dates below.
Online Registration for all grade levels is scheduled for July 19, 2021 – July 31, 2021.
- Online registration must be complete and submitted between July 19 and July 31.
- ALL required forms will be online, it is extremely important that registration is complete by the deadline.
- Online registration must be completed for ALL Humble ISD students EACH YEAR.
- If you do not know your Home Access Center (HAC) username or password, please contact Data Quality at 281-641-8183 or 281-641-8255 so that you will have this important information to complete online registration. so that you will have this important information to complete the online registration in JULY.
Proof of Residency
Proof of residency must be uploaded and submitted during online registration beginning July 19, 2021- July 31, 2021. You must submit a current (within 30 days) gas bill, water bill, or electricity bill. No other documents will be accepted. If you reside in an apartment complex please upload a copy of your lease listing both the student and parents’ names. If you would like assistance with online registration, staff will be available on July 31st in the registrar’s office from 9 AM – 1 PM to provide assistance.
- Schedules will be available in HAC on July 26, 2021.
- Only level changes can be made. Changes other than level changes will NOT be permitted.
- Schedule corrections may be made by a counselor only if there is a scheduling error. (Ex: The student was to be enrolled in a math course but there is not a math course scheduled.)
- All level changes or schedule corrections must be requested by submitting the Level Change/Correction Request Form.
- The form will be open for requests to be submitted from Monday, July 26th through Monday, August 2nd.
- Please contact your house counselor if you do not have a complete schedule or if you have a scheduling conflict.
- Counselors can be contacted by email for any questions or concerns.
- IMPORTANT - The schedule viewed in HAC is not your final schedule. Final schedules will be available to students on the first day of school. Classes are being leveled. Teachers and periods are not finalized and may change.
ALL students will be taking new ID pictures when they return to school. Students MUST be in dress code to take ID pictures.
Students will receive books at the beginning of the 2021- 2022 school year.
**ALL STUDENTS WHO COMPLETE ONLINE REGISTRATION and TAKE AN ID PICTURE AT THE BEGINNING OF THE 2021 – 2022 SCHOOL YEAR WILL RECEIVE 2 TARDY PASSES! **
Clubs & Organizations
Students can sign up for Clubs and Organizations at Eagle Roundup on July 28 & 29 from 9 am-noon.