VIRTUAL FLIGHT SCHOOL SCHEDULE
Wednesday, July 29th - Seniors 7:30 am to 11:30 am. | Juniors 1:00 pm to 5:00 pm
Thursday, July 30th - Sophomores 7:30 am to 11:30 am | Freshmen 1:00 pm to 5:00 pm
Important Flight School Information:
- Online registration must be complete and submitted by the above-scheduled dates.
- ALL required forms are now online, it is extremely important that registration is complete by the deadline.
- Online registration for the 2020 – 2021 school year will be available beginning JULY 20, 2020.
- A link to the online registration will be provided beginning on July 20.
- Online registration must be completed for ALL Humble ISD students EACH YEAR.
- If you do not know your Home Access Center (HAC) username or password, please email the school Registrar Mrs. Simone Gray at email@example.com so that you will have this important information to complete the online registration in JULY.
Proof of Residency
Proof of residency must be uploaded and submitted during online registration beginning JULY 20, 2020. You must submit a current (within 30 days) gas bill, water bill, or electricity bill. No other documents will be accepted. If you reside in an apartment complex please upload a copy of your lease listing both the student and parents’ names. You may also email these documents to the AHS registrar Mrs. Simone Gray at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Schedules will be available in HAC on the assigned dates and times listed above (July 29th & July 30th).
- Only level changes can be made. Changes other than level changes will NOT be permitted.
- Schedule corrections may be made by a counselor only if there is a scheduling error. (Ex: The student was to be enrolled in a math course but there is not a math course scheduled.)
- All level changes or schedule corrections must be requested by submitting the Level Change/Correction Request Form.
- The form will be open for requests to be submitted from Wednesday, July 29th through Monday, August 3rd.
- Please contact your house counselor if you do not have a complete schedule or if you have a scheduling conflict.
- Counselors can be contacted by email for any questions or concerns.
- IMPORTANT - The schedule viewed in HAC is not your final schedule. Final schedules will be available to students on the first day of school. Classes are being leveled. Teachers and periods are not finalized and may change.
ALL students will be taking new ID pictures when they return to school. Students MUST be in dress code to take ID pictures.
Students will receive books at the beginning of the 2020- 2021 school year.
Clubs & Organizations
Students can sign up for Clubs and Organizations at the beginning of the 2020- 2021 school year.
**ALL STUDENTS WHO COMPLETE VIRTUAL FLIGHT SCHOOL and TAKE AN ID PICTURE AT THE BEGINNING OF THE 2020 – 2021 SCHOOL YEAR WILL RECEIVE 2 TARDY PASSES! **