Please note that due to Hurricane Harvey, the ISC is closed until further notice.
Phone extensions may not be operational. Please contact members of our department via email.
The Professional Learning Department facilitates and supports differentiated, blended professional development which is results-oriented, on-going, job-embedded, data-driven and designed to advance students learning.
In Humble ISD we believe that professional development:
- Improves student outcomes and must be driven by data on student achievement;
- Is research-based, job-embedded and on-going;
- Builds a shared vision that supports collaboration and collegiality;
- Builds capacity for all employees;
- Include resources to support ongoing work;
- Is meaningful and relevant to the learner;
- Should be offered by various modes of delivery (face-to-face, blended, on-line)
- Must be grounded in inquiry, reflection, action and evaluation;
- Must be aligned and evaluated against district mission and goals;
- Results Oriented.
Melissa M. Leigh, Ed. D
Director of Professional LearningStephanie Coronado
Director of Professional LearningCoordinator of Professional LearningCoordinator of Professional LearningKim Bales, SpecialistDebbie Cashmareck, SpecialistDarryl Legaspi, SpecialistEric Hutchison, VideographerCarrie Chandler (281-641-8330)Office ProfessionalAmy Locaso (281-641-8360)Office ProfessionalStaff Development Clerk & EduphorianOffice Phone: 281-641-8330/8360Fax: 281-641-8631