SCHS Choir Booster Club
Click on this link to sign up for various chaperone and volunteer opportunities!
The SCHS Choir Booster Club’s purpose is to involve parents/guardians of choir students in choir activities through cooperation, support, and participation.
The Choir Program receives limited funds from the school district, so the booster club works to supplement those funds to enhance the quality and experience of each choir student.The Booster Club supports students by giving of time and talents to enhance the students’ experiences.
Become a SCHS Choir Booster Club Sponsor!
Benefits of sponsorship for all levels:
- Sponsor name listed on a banner* on display at all choir concerts & on pre-concert slide shows
- Sponsor name listed on all choir concert programs
- Pride of supporting vocal music at SCHS!
GRAND UNDERWRITER $1000 - includes 8 tickets to Cabaret & Encore with reserved seating
COMPOSER $500 - includes 6 tickets to Cabaret & Encore with reserved seating
MAESTRO $200 - includes 4 tickets to Cabaret & Encore with reserved seating
CONCERT MASTER $100 - includes 2 tickets to Cabaret & Encore with reserved seating
PATRON $50 - includes 2 tickets to Encore with reserved seating
FRIEND $251) Donate -
2) Please fill out this Sponsorship form to provide your information for sponsorship benefits.
- Make checks payable to SCHS Choir and mail to 14000 Weckford Blvd, Houston, TX 77044 or
- Donate online
Instructions for donating online
- Go to www.charmsoffice.com.
- Click on "Log In" in the top right hand corner and then "Parents/Students/Helpers."
- The school code is "SummerCreekHSChoir."
- Once you're in, click on "Guest Shopping," then "I am not a student/parent" (if applicable). If you are a parent, you can go into your student's account and go to the Charms Store.
- You will need to set up a login as instructed to "purchase" a donation online. There is a small fee for using PayPal.
If you work for a company that matches donations, please consider donating to the Choir Activity Fund (under the HISD non-profit status, instead of the Booster Club). Please let the director know if you need any information to submit to your employer.2019 Booster Club Senior College Scholarship Recipients ($750 each)Anabel AvilaJaylan CampbellChloe LewisKaylie Lyle2019-2020 Booster Club Voice Lesson Scholarship RecipientsPresto - Jocelyn McDanielAllegro - Funa VaenukuAndante - Leonard Gomez
2018 Booster Club Senior College Scholarship Recipients ($750 each)Isabel AlvaradoAuria FloresCaroline Liu2018-2019 Booster Club Voice Lesson Scholarship RecipientsPresto - Kaylie LyleAllegro - Chloe LewisAndante - Hennesie LaureanoAndante - November LeeAndante - Anabel Avila2017 Booster Club Senior College Scholarship Recipients ($750 each)Kristen McLemoreMya MitchellAbby NewcombErnesto SantamariaPaige Wallis2017-2018 Booster Club Voice Lesson Scholarship RecipientsPresto - Isabel AlvaradoAllegro - Kaylie LyleAndante - Anabel Avila2016 Booster Club Senior College Scholarship Recipients ($750 each)Zianne FigueroaMerrin LambMichelle NguyenCambria White2016-2017 Booster Club Voice Lesson Scholarship RecipientsPresto - Isabel AlvaradoAllegro - Mya MitchellAndante - Anabel Alvarado