Degrees and Certifications:
The Math Olympiad Program provides opportunities for children to engage in creative problem solving activities while developing a child’s ability to reason, to be logical, to be resourceful, and occasionally to be ingenious.
The Math Olympiad Program is designed:
- To stimulate enthusiasm and a love for Mathematics
- To introduce important Mathematical concepts
- To teach major strategies for problem solving
- To develop Mathematical flexibility in solving problems
- To strengthen Mathematical intuition
- To foster Mathematical creativity and ingenuity
- To provide for the satisfaction, joy, and thrill of meeting challenges!!!
4th and 5th grade mathematicians are welcome to join the DWE Math Olympiad team. Further details will be coming soon!