Verification of Residence

  • If both parent and student live with a relative or friend in Humble ISD, whose residence is not an apartment, the parent and the person with whom they reside must submit a notarized statement verifying the residence. A Verification of Address Affidavit form is available at every campus. Please be aware that a meeting will take place with the Campus Principal and the Guardian.