Before the start of each school year, the district asks the guardian of returning students to update their student’s information using the Annual Student Update Online Registration Module in the Home Access Center (HAC). This required process ensures that the district has current guardian and emergency contact information, vital medical information, and permission preferences on file for all returning students. The process also provides the district with anticipated enrollment that assists with preparations for the start of the new school year.
Annual Student Update for the 2017-18 school year begins August 2, 2017.
To make adjustments to contact information, address, health, or parent permissions please contact your campus registrar.
||To open the Annual Student Update Online Registration Module:
- Log into your Home Access Center (HAC) account
- Click on the Registration button
- Choose the Update Registration tab
- Click on the New link to open this year's form
In order for a guardian of a returning student to launch and open the online registration module, he or she must:
- Use a device with one of the following supported
browsers: Internet Explorer 9, 10, 11 (not in
compatibility view), Firefox (current release plus 4 prior versions), Chrome
(current release plus 4 prior versions), or Safari 5.1.7. If you use a smart phone please fill in all required fields denoted by a red asterisk.
- Have a HAC account already established
(Instructions for Setting Up a HAC Account in English or Setting Up a HAC Account in Spanish)
- Be listed with the school as the guardian who lives with the student. If a guardian has a HAC account but is not listed as living with the student, he/she will not have access to the online registration module and will see “Update Form Not Available At The Moment” when he/she clicks the “Update Registration” tab. Contact your student’s campus registrar to update your “living with student” status.
Once a guardian completes all the online registration questions for the returning student and clicks the "SUBMIT" button, the registration information will be digitally sent to the student’s school registrar for review. A confirmation email stating that the application has been accepted will be sent to the email address listed in HAC.
The guardian of returning students must complete the Online Annual Student Update in August.
Please be aware that all registered students must be in attendance the first day of school (August 28, 2017) or they will be dropped from class rolls.