Moving/Withdrawing a Student

  • Moving?  For any withdrawal during the regualr school year, a 24 Hours Notice is required to WITHDRAW a student.  The campus needs to be able to generate grades, packet and collect books, uniforms, etc... Please contact registrar to make arrangements to come in and sign withdrawal packet.
    If you are planning to move over the Summer break and will be attending another school for the 2019/2020 school year, print and complete an intent to move form.  Return completed and signed form to the Registrar's office prior to the last week of school or you may fax it to 281-641-4616.
    Note: The student must complete the semester final exams in order to receive credits for the semester.