Withdrawing Your Student from KHS

  • A student may ONLY be withdrawn from school by his/her parent or guardian.  

    To receive withdrawal or transfer papers for your student all textbooks, library books, and any club's or organization's equipment must be returned prior to the withdrawal. 

    Required Documents:

    • Parent Driver's Licence
    • Forwarding School Information

    Moving over the summer?  If you are planning to move over the Summer break and will be attending another school for the 2020-2021 school year, please print and complete an Intent-to-Move form.

    Return completed and signed form to the Registrar's office prior to the last week of school.   Please call Sara Graham, Assistant Registrar, at 281-641-6928 for complete instructions on withdrawing your student and receiving withdrawal papers which are needed for enrollment in the new school.

    Note: The student must complete the semester final exams in order to receive credits for the semester.