New Student Registration  

  • Enrollment in Humble ISD  

    All students under 21 years of age on the first day of September of any scholastic year and whose parents or legal guardians are residents of the Humble Independent School District will be admitted free of tuition to the public school to which they are zoned to. 

    1. Parents should enroll NEW to the District students only through Online Enrollment.
    2. Please call 281-641-6907 (KHS) and set up an appointment for registering. 
    3. Bring along the documents listed below, to Kingwood High to complete registration:
    • official birth certificate
    • immunization records
    • parent's driver license for identification purposes
    • transcript
    • last report card from the previous school
    • previous school’s mailing address
    • proof of residency in Humble ISD (current within the last 30 days - gas, water or light bill in parent/guardian's name with service address on bill, lease agreement (apartment lease must have student and parent/guardian's name on lease, house closing statement if closed within the last 30 days)