In an effort to streamline the registration process for PreK, the Early Childhood Team is opening a central eligibility center at the Community Learning Center located at 18901 Timber Forest Dr. Humble, TX 77346. Please sign up for an appointment at the following link:
- Educationally disadvantaged – includes:
• Families meeting free/reduced lunch guidelines.
Get a chart of income eligibility HERE.
• Foster children
- Difficulty speaking/comprehending English (testing required)
- Child or stepchild of an active duty member of the armed forces of the United States, including the state military forces or a reserve component of the armed forces, who is ordered to active duty by proper authority
- Child or stepchild of a member of the armed forces of the United States, including the state military forces or a reserve component of the armed forces, who was injured or killed while serving on active duty.
- Child that is, or has been, in the conservatorship of the Department of Family and Protective Services in the State of Texas following an adversary hearing under Family Code Section 262.201.