• Parents, there are two forms that must be filled out if your child has asthma and will carry or have an Inhaler in the clinic or with the trainer.
    1.  Asthma History Form- To be completed by the parent, to give a history of the student asthma.  If you have filled this out prior years, and nothing has changed, you do not have to complete again.

    2.  Physicians Documentation Form - To be completed by the doctor and the parent(Inhaler form).  Must be done every year along with the medication form.