Welcome to PACE Social Studies!
- Prepared to be engaged, challenged, exposed to new ideas, concepts, and skills?
- Prepared to successfully complete your US History state exit STAAR test?
- Prepared to learn critical thinking and analysis skills to learn and work smart?
- Prepared for graduation, college readiness, and workplace readiness?
These are your classes:
- US History: 11th Grade - is our story, let's have fun mastering it!
- Economics: 12th Grade - science of scarcity, maximizing potential, mapping new pathways!
- Sociology: Elective - Insightful perceptual lenses into society, communities, relationships
- Tutorials: Ongoing - available on request Monday through Friday, 7:30 am through 4:00 pm; PACE Room 402
- Schedule: See PACE flex schedule on the left. Conference Period is flexible upon student arrival, 7:30 am to 4:00 pm.
What? How? Why? When? Where? Defining us and, most importantly, YOU!
You will be greatly enriched!