First Period: English II PAP
Second Period: English II PAP
Third Period: English II PAP
Fourth Period: English II PAP
Fifth Period: Conference
Sixth Period: English II PAP
Seventh Period: English II PAP (Virtual)
Subject : English II Pre-AP
Room #: 2507
- Be prompt. Arrive on time to class every day, and begin the warm-up upon arrival.
- Be prepared. Bring all the required materials and assignments to class.
- Be polite. Treat yourself, your classmates, and your teacher with respect and kindness.
- Be productive. Spend class time-on-task, and complete all assignments on time.
- Be positive. Bring a positive attitude to class every day, and be willing to learn and work collaboratively with others.
First offense: Warning
Second offense: Call Home
Third offense: Referral
Fourth offense: Parent / Teacher Conference with Administration