In school, as well as in the work place, it is necessary to establish certain rules of conduct for all to follow.
- Follow directions first time given
- Bring materials to class each day
- Be in your seat when the bell rings
- Keep hands, feet, and objects to yourself
- Get permission before leaving class for any reason (restroom, water fountain, etc)
- Safety glasses must be worn in shop/lab
- Closed toe shoes must be worn in shop/lab
- The Humble ISD electronic policy (cell phone) will be followed in the classroom/lab area. The green/red sign will be posted on the board.
- UNSAFE ACTS WILL NOT BE TOLERATED IN THE CLASS LAB OR SHOP!!!