Responsibilities of Parents Concerning Attendance
- - To ensure their child/children attend school each and every day for the entire school day.
- - To ensure that their child understands the importance of attending school and the value of receiving a quality education.
- - To contact the campus registrar with any changes to phone number(s), e-mail addresses, and/or physical home address.
- - To monitor their child's grades and attendance, which can be accessed through the Home Access Center.
- - To confer with the child's teacher(s), counselor or administrator in a timely manner with pertinent information about the studnt and/or in reference to any areas of concern.