Dual Credit Program
Spring 2023 Dual Credit Enrollment
All students interested in taking Dual Credit Courses must begin the process by completing Step 1 below by October 14, 2022:
Students must log in to MyHumble to view and submit the forms.
Step 1: Apply Texas & College ID Verification
Apply to Lone Star College by going to goapplytexas.org and submit your L#. Instructions and links are provided on the form.
Step 2: Meet Dual Credit Testing Requirements
In order to register for Dual Credit courses through Lonestar, we must determine if you need to register for the Texas Success Initiative Assessment 2.0 (TSIA2) or verify TSIA2 exemption.
We will notify you if you need to test. See TSIA2 Registration Instructions below.
Step 3: Submit the Dual Credit EA Form
Fill out the Lone Star College Exceptional Admission Form (EA Form) and submit it. This needs to be submitted after Step1 and Step 2 are complete.
All three steps must be completed by November 7, to meet Lone Star registration and payment deadlines for Spring 2023.
MyLoneStar Student HelpDesk: (832) 813-6600
TSIA2 Registration Instructions
Step 1 (Apply TX & Lone Star ID) must be completed before you can register.
Register for a Humble ISD Saturday Administration
Humble ISD TSIA2 Testing Webpage - Scroll down on the page to View Dates & Sign Up
Upcoming Test Date at Summer Creek HS; RSVP Only; 50 Seats available
Nov. 16: Registration form opens for SCHS Students
Nov. 23: Registration form opens for all Humble ISD students
Nov. 30: Registration Closes
Dec. 3, 8 AM: Saturday TSIA2 Administration at SCHS Library.
Register with Lone Star
Walk-in Testing at Lone Star College - Kingwood
Testing Center Hours
Monday - Thursday: 8 AM - 7 PM
Friday: 8 AM - 5 PM
Saturday: 9 AM - 2 PM
1. Complete the College Board Pre-Assessment Activity (PAA) and Print your PAA certificate. Note: use your personal email to create an account.
2. Arrive at LSC at least 2 hours before closing; take your PAA certificate, DL or ID, and your Lone Star ID #
3. Meet with an LSC Advisor to receive a testing referral
4. TSIA2 testing is free the first time for Dual Credit students; Retesting is $10 per section
5. Email or drop off your passing TSIA2 test scores to Mrs. Goree in the library.
Schedule TSIA2 Testing or Retesting (In-Person or Online)
Login to the student’s myLonestar email account and email KC-DualCredit@lonestar.edu the following:
1. LSC ID
2. DOB (MM/DD/YYYY)
3. Physical Mailing Address
4. Phone number
5. Sections of the TSIA2 that you want to test: Reading & Writing (English, Language Arts, and Reading), Math or both?
6. Is this a Retest? If yes, did you previously test at your high school or at LSC?
7. Are you looking to test IN-PERSON at LSC - Kingwood or fully ONLINE from home?
Once Lonestar Kingwood College has the above info, they will send a testing referral to the Kingwood Testing Center inbox and CC the student.
The TSIA2 is free of charge for the first Dual Credit attempt.
If you wish to test In-Person at LSC-Kingwood, the Testing Center will arrange a specific date and time for your appointment.