• Student Records

    Current student records and the records of students who graduated within one academic year are located on individual campuses; Please contact the campus.

    The Humble ISD Records Department houses the records of students who graduated more than one academic year ago and those who no longer attend Humble ISD.

    These records include *Academic, * Immunization and * Special Education records.

    If you wish to request these records, click on the following link https://www.humbleisd.net/transcripts


    Open Records and the Texas Public Information Act

    The Texas Public Information Act, Texas Government Code,Chapter 552, gives you the right to access government records. All government records are presumed to be available to the public. However, certain exceptions may apply to the disclosure of the information. For additional information regarding Open Records and District legal documents please go to our Open Government page

    Requests for information under the Texas Public Information Act may be made by e-mail to openrecords@humbleisd.net.